The world famous Captain Tama’s boys know how to have a good time and they wanna show you.
Since 1992, Captain Tama's have been offering their Muri Lagoon cruise and sharing their tropical island playground with visitors to Muri Beach Rarotonga in the Cook Islands.
On Captain Tama's Muri Lagoon Cook Islands cruise, you will experience Rarotonga's Muri Lagoon and snorkel with thousands of colourful reef fish.
Visit a marine reserve for a snorkel before heading to a small island (Motu) in the lagoon to enjoy a fresh fish open fire BBQ "island style". It's the thing to do in Rarotonga!
CLICK HERE to read more about our Muri Lagoon cruise!
Come see for yourself why Captain Tama’s Lagoon Cruises is the most visited tourist attraction in Rarotonga.
Trips depart Daily at 11:00am and return at 3:30pm.
Bookings are essential - please click here
• New on the Beach!
• Clam repopulation in our lagoons
• Captain Tama's wins award at the Air New Zealand 2011/12
Cook Islands Tourism Awards
• TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2011
• Ava Rauana's first lagoon cruise
• Captain Tama's new Glass Bottom Boat
• Captain Tama sponsors Ngatangiia Matavera Sea Eagles
• Eco Warriors for Muri
• Captain Tama's sponsor new village cricket team!